Terms and Conditions
Intellectual property rights
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the materials vest solely in us. Reproduction of use of the materials (in part or whole) is only permitted in accordance with the following terms:
- The materials may only be copied in full with no amendment or editing.
- You may print copies of any materials in hard copy for your personal use or for use by others within your organisation. You may also download any materials to a local hard disk provided it is for your personal use or access by others within your organisation.
- You may only supply a copy of any materials to a third party for their personal use provided that:
- you acknowledge that the Evolve Now website is the source of the materials and you include the Evolve Now web address in the copy of the materials;
- you do not supply a copy of the materials as part of another work or publication;
- you do not supply a copy of the materials directly in return for commercial gain.
If you wish to reproduce materials outside the scope of this licence you must contact us to request our prior written consent, which shall be at our sole and absolute discretion.
Your use of the materials
You must not use the materials for any illegal purpose or in such a manner that would bring us or our business into disrepute.
Disclaimer of liability
The materials are provided for general purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice.
Although we try to ensure that the materials are accurate and up-to-date, we give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of their content.
We do not assume responsibility or liability for any loss or damage which may arise in respect of this website, reliance on the information contained in the materials or any such other website, and we disclaim all liability accordingly.
We, Evolve Beyond Limited, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We gather/use and keep personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1989 and all relevant regulations.
Please read the following carefully to understand how your personal data will be treated.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by subscribing to our service or requesting further services;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and the resources that you access; and
- if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Strictly necessary cookies which let you move around the website and use secure features, such as shopping carts. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information that could be used for marketing or remember where you have been on the Internet.
- Analytics cookies which allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. We use the services provided by Google Analytics which set the following cookies:
To learn more about cookies, how they are used, how to see what cookies have been set, and how to delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we use your personal data
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in the relevant part of the website and for other purposes for which you give your consent.
Transfer of personal data abroad
We will not transfer your personal data abroad without your prior written consent.
Confidentiality and security
We acknowledge that the information you provide may be confidential. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws.
We have a legal obligation to ensure that your personal data is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes to your personal data. You have the right to request details of the personal data we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a written request to us.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the course, just let us know and we will refund 100% of what you paid.
The only requirement is that you inform us in person before you leave at the end of the second day of the class and before certification has been given. In the event of a refund, we are not able to provide certification, but you will have received two days of world-class instruction at no cost.
We know that things happen that change your plans so we have a flexible refund and transfer policy.
You can move classes up to the day of the class date. If you need a refund, you can get one with one weeks notice. We appreciate you letting us know as soon as possible to help us schedule the event catering.
If for any reason you are unable to make both days of training or get called out for any reason, we can put you on a future class to make up the time and gain your certification.